Chordious 2.0.8 is now available, and is a minor update over the previous release.
This is mostly a bug fix release, however there are three key new features:
- You can now specify which side the fret labels should appear when using the Chord / Scale Finder (thanks Cyril for the suggestion)
- If the instrument / tuning that you’re using in the Finders is not the saved default, Chordious will now conveniently prompt you to set them as the default
- You can now run multiple instances of the Portable version, presuming they’re using different config files
Here’s the full change list for 2.0.8:
- Can now specify which side to put fret labels in Finder results
- Prompt to save instrument/tuning when exiting Finders
- Can now run multiple instances as long as they’re using different config files
- Fixed bug with double-clicking to edit diagram
- Fixed bug with adding bottom marks not using bottom mark style in editor
- Code cleanup and miscellaneous bug fixes
Update to the latest version of Chordious today, and keep the feedback coming!
[…] Chordious 2.0.9 is now available, and is functionally a minor update over the previous release. […]