It’s been just over a week since I released Chordious 2.0, and already I have the first minor update!
The primary purpose of this release is to unblock all of the users in countries that use commas instead of periods as decimal marks (ie. 1/2 = 0,5 instead of 0.5). Turns out that little thing caused all kinds of havoc in Chordious.
Thanks to the two users who reported the issues that pointed me in the right direction!
I also took the opportunity to clean up a few other things, and add a couple of features that (may) pave the way for creating a portable, USB-drive friendly version of the app, and publishing to the Windows Store.
Here’s the full change list for 2.0.1:
- Fixed bug where diagrams would render as black boxes in some locales
- Fixed bug where marks on the fretboard could be pushed off the bottom
- Fixed bug where the nut was not being drawn in the correct position if
the nut ratio != 2.0
- Opacities and ratios are now presented as percentages
- Fixed various bugs with the formatting of decimal numbers
- Standardized install locations
- Renamed user config to Chordious.User.xml
- Added option to choose user config from the command-line
- Added option to hide/disable updating functionality
Update to the latest version of Chordious today, and keep the feedback coming!
[…] been about a month since the last release, so time for another […]